Boston Space Storage
At Boston Space Storage, we believe that taking the time to ensure that your storage unit provider offers the best amenities possible is important. While it can be easy to go with the first Boston storage company that you find, you can ensure the best services possible by taking your time choosing.
Our company is built on offering the best in storage services while providing extra amenities that you won’t find in our competitors. Aside from offering storage units to fit any customer’s needs, we also offer storage units at affordable rates to suit any budget. We don’t believe that storage unit space should be expensive and work proactively to offer the best prices in Boston.
So what should you be looking for when shopping around for a storage services provider in Boston? There are a few key things to keep in mind throughout your search. Luckily, Boston Space Storage is here with some helpful tips to make your search easier!
When you compare our prices, quality of service, and amenities with our competitors, we are sure you’ll choose us. After all, we are top-rated as Boston’s best storage company by our customers. There’s a reason we have become well known for our services in our many years in the industry. We want to help you with searching for the best storage company as we’re confident you’ll choose Boston Space Storage once you know what to look for!
What to look for in a Boston storage company
While it may feel like a hassle searching for a reputable storage provider in your area, Boston Space Storage believes that educating yourself is key to making the right choice. We highly recommend that you consider these factors when looking for a storage company. Here are our top 4 things you should be looking for in a storage company!
The security of your items when in storage should be a primary concern. After all, the chances are good that you will be storing some form of valuable or sensitive items. This can include items of either high sentimental or monetary value. Whether you are storing expensive household belongings or sensitive business documentation, make sure that your storage provider safeguards your items with the following security measures:
- 24-hour surveillance of the facility: It is important that your storage provider utilizes the camera and video surveillance to closely monitor who is coming and going from the storage facility around the clock. This allows them to quickly identify suspicious activity or theft attempts.
- Indoor and outdoor lighting: With proper lighting both inside and outside of the facility, your storage unit provider will be able to more easily monitor the area for suspicious activity. This increases visibility and lessens the chances of attempts of theft.
- Door alarms and locks: It is of the utmost importance that your storage unit provider installs door alarms and locks in the facility with advanced technology to dispatch emergency personnel in the event of a break-in. This safeguards your items from vandalism or theft.
- Security staff: Aside from 24-hour camera surveillance, it is also essential that your storage provider employ security staff who is either on location or nearby to keep an eye on the facility around the clock.
Climate-controlled storage units
There are a variety of items that are especially susceptible to damage in a nontemperature controlled environment. Climate-controlled storage units are a must, especially if you plan to store your belongings long term. This will effectively protect them from exceptionally cold or hot temperatures as well as from humidity.
This amenity should be seen as not a want but an absolute need if you want your items to remain in the same condition in which you originally stored them. Here are just a few of the ways that Boston Space Storage’s climate-controlled storage units work to protect your most valuable items:
- Keeps wooden furniture from warping and bending.
- Protects sensitive paper items like books or documents from deteriorating.
- Prevents metal appliances or items from producing rust.
- Protects photo memorabilia from conditions that would cause them to fade.
Another important amenity that should be provided by your storage provider is storage supplies. This is a convenient way to have everything you need to pack and store your belongings on hand, all in one place. At Boston Space Storage, we provide storage supplies at great rates. Here’s what we have to offer you to make the process of packing your belongings easier:
- Packing tape
- Shrink wrap
- Small book boxes
- Medium linen boxes
- Large linen boxes
- Picture or mirror boxes
- Dish space boxes
- Wardrobe boxes
- Mattress cover
- Ream packing paper
- TV boxes
- Moving pads
A variety of sizing options
The last thing you should be looking for when selecting a storage space provider is a wide variety of sizing options. This gives you the maximum amount of control over not only how much you are able to store but at what price. A storage company that provides you a wide amount of choices in sizing options is operating with your needs in mind. At Boston Space Storage, we offer an incredible 7 different storage unit sizes for you to choose from. This goes a long way in ensuring that you have exactly the amount of space you need at a cost you can afford.
Contact Boston space storage today!
Boston Space Storage has all of this to offer and more! We want you to be our next happy customer. Contact us today at 617-470-9950 or email us at [email protected] and a consultant will be happy to assist you further.